Fee for 2013 to 2014 academic year: £3,400
- All modules – aromatherapy, massage, anatomy and physiology and business studies;
- Personal tuition with weekly lessons, assignments, marking of written work, assessment and feedback;
- Four course manuals;
- Anatomy and Physiology text book;
- Seven practical training and developmental weekends in beautiful Snowdonia, North Wales;
- The use of carrier oils and essential oils during the practical sessions;
- In-house examination fees;
- Feedback and Support with all practical work.
DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
For those who pay the full fee when enrolling, we are offering a discount of £100.
For those who have attended our Introduction to Aromatherapy Workshop. If you decide to join the IFA registered diploma course, we’ll refund your workshop fee!
Aromatherapy diploma students are eligible for payment in four instalments. The 1st instalment will secure your place on the course.
Equipment and materials you will need to buy over the course:
- Five books to use and read during the course.
- You will want to buy your own couch, coverings, essential oils and other base materials at some point, to use after you have qualified, although students tend to want to get used to using their equipment during the course.
- You will also need to complete a one-day first aider course from an accredited provider such as Red Cross or St. John’s Ambulance.
- IFA external exam fee of £100, payable near the end of the course
You will get help in sourcing these products and services.